Create the smile you’ve always wanted with Invisalign!
The beauty of your smile is based on a number of factors. One of the most significant is the alignment of your teeth. Because you inherently know this, you may suffer with self-consciousness due to misalignment. If you have several teeth that are out of line, we can help you correct them; and there is a good chance you won’t need traditional braces to do it.
What is Invisalign?
The makers of Invisalign set out to achieve something that had yet to be done: to create a system that could straighten teeth without the telltale signs of braces. Judging by the immense popularity of Invisalign after several years of clinical use, they succeeded. What this means is that you can succeed in getting the healthier, more attractive smile you want in a manner that is more comfortable and discreet.
Key points of Invisalign include:
- Aligners are removable, no permanent fixtures on your teeth so you can eat comfortably.
- Your teeth are easier to clean with less trapped food. Remove to brush and put them easily back on. This leads to less cavities.
- Less chance of getting periodontitis or gum disease with teeth alignment. Better oral hygiene.
- Clear plastic aligners form to your teeth, essentially disappearing into your smile.
- The curvature of aligners creates more comfort. No sharp corners or edges.
- Misalignment, as well as common bite issues, can be corrected, often in about 12 months.
These points lead to several appealing advantages. One of the primary reasons adults do not seek care for misaligned teeth is because they don’t want to wear bracket-and-wire braces for a year or two. The appearance of such fixtures does not lend to a stellar professional image; and image is important in Los Angeles! Using barely perceptible aligners, our patients can transform the appearance of their teeth in a way that suits their lifestyle.
The discreet appearance of Invisalign is just the beginning. The treatment is also streamlined through digital imaging, a complete series of aligner trays to progress the desired movement, the ability to brush and floss with maximum efficiency, and, let’s not forget, the ability to eat whatever foods you like.
One of the most important aspects of your appearance is your smile. Trust your needs to a dentist with an excellent reputation for patient satisfaction. Trust Dr. Nico. Learn more about our practice, or schedule your FREE CONSULTATION by calling (562) 696-2784.